Do you feel lost in you to deal with the challenge of cancer in your life?Do you want to find ways to help you overcome this challenge?Do you want to support your body, mind and immune system in their battle with cancer?Do you feel unprepared, both emotionally and physically for the challenges you'll face?Do you want to learn how to turn the cancer challenge into a more fulfilling life for yourself?
Strive & Thrive Personal Coaching
Through your personal coaching sessions with me, we will work on building a fulfilling and passionate life for you through...
- Active listening from someone who has been where you are
- Learning how to deal with emotions such as fear, anxiety, anger, and sadness
- Setting up a healing plan tailored to your needs
- Identifying the next steps on your journey, setting and achieving your goals
- Clearing clutter, unlearning old habits and beliefs and instead of starting to use new tools to process and overcome emotional traumas and exhausting patterns
- Helping you to stop feeling like a victim of life’s circumstances and instead of seeing opportunities to grow and evolve
- Creating new and healthy habits
- Making the necessary life changes to regain your energy
- Getting clarity on who you are, your core values and where your talents lie
- Connecting with your life purpose and your inner passions and learning to align your life with them
- Setting new goals for your life -ones which align with your heart’s desires
- Building the strength and the tools to relaunch your life, hold your head up high and be confident
- Designing a personal success strategy for your future in alignment with your life energy and calling
- Transforming your life and giving you the advantage to be able to survive cancer and prevent reoccurrence
As a coach and someone who has been through cancer myself, my mission is to help you use cancer as a catalyst to make your life the best it can possibly be.
Find your balance
Tune into your personal needs and make the right choices for you
Find the strength to trust your body to go through the cancer journey and come out healthy
Find the strength to trust life again
Truly see that there is life at the end of the cancer tunnel
I have been where you are, and I know how to listen.
I can help you...
Remove your fears and limitations, to take control of your life
Develop the right mindset to strive and overcome cancer
Unlearn old beliefs and limitations that are blocking the flow of your viatal energy
Gain clarity on what is really important in your life
Create your own holistic physical and emotional healing plan
Release stress so you can enjoy life even while you are going through your cancer journey
How can a Personal Coaching help you?
Coaching is available in English, French, German, or Luxembourgish.
- 6 months of individual personal coaching with Catherine Schopfer
- 12 x 60 min individual and fully personalized coaching sessions with Catherine to share your emotions, your challenges, your success stories, get sound advice, get clarity guidance through your cancer journey. In person, over the phone or online depending on what suits you.
- A detailed initial questionnaire for you to fill out, for Catherine to assess your situation.
- A tailor-made health plan for the next 6 months.
- Personal development exercises specially developed for you, which enable you to dive deeper and strengthen your healing process.
- Online access to videos, coaching worksheets and other resources.
- Tools to blast through any blocks and fears, rebuild your confidence and reconnect with your true self.
- Flash-coaching when necessary (10-15 minute sessions over the phone or online communication method of your choosing).
- Unlimited access through email/SMS/WhatsApp for any quick questions you may have
- Unlimited access to the confidential Strive & Thrive Facebook group which only accessible to people facing similar challenges. In the group you will have access to further information from Catherine, be able to ask questions, post messages, share your successes, your challenges and get support from people who are facing the same challenges as you 24/7. This group is secret and completely confidential.
The 5 Keys to Thriving over Cancer
Want to know about The 5 Keys to thriving over cancer as well as quick tips on how to implement them? I've prepared something for you.
Regaining my energy
Catherine helped me listen to my body and not be afraid to live accord to my true nature! She taught me to take it one step at a time; by getting in touch with my values, myself, then taking action, letting go and being confident that everything will be ok. I finally had the courage to resign from my very exhausting and frustrating work. Since then, I have start to regain my energy again, I’m reconnecting with my true nature and regaining self-confidence. Catherine, thanks to you my life has changed; I have regained the taste for living, instead of only surviving!
I recommend her to whoever may need help
"Catherine coached me during a difficult period in my life. We met weekly for a year and she was a big help to me. She gave me short term assignments and worked with me on my long-term goals. I still use some of the techniques that she taught me. Working with her was a good experience for me and I recommend her to whoever may need help."
I really had appreciated to have a cancer coach like Catherine
"I had cancer in 2011/12 (Morbus Hodgkin). I felt completely alone, I didn’t know to whom I couldspeak or not: my mother? (My father had died on cancer, could I tell her the truth that her only son also had cancer?), my clients (would they stay with me or leave?), my colleagues at work (would they support me? They were in other companies on the same floor working), my network colleagues (would they support me?) and my friends (would they understand it and support me?). At about 4 weeks I began to talk about it very open – and everything worked very well, I got support from all kind of people (professional and personal), I am very lucky and thankful thatI got this never expected support and help. I got very good help at the hospital, but the doctors didn’t understand my needs. I had to take the lead in the discussion: What is about my sexuality after the chemo therapies? The doctors didn’t tell me anything before I asked them. I changed my lifestyle (very different eating on the tips of the nutritionist; it was cooked by my new girlfriend who supported me great during this difficult time), my thinking on life. What is important in life? What did I do wrong? But I never asked myself: Why me ? After this shock of the diagnosis of cancer I changed a few important things in my life. Every person finds the answers for himself / herself. For me it is clear that I will never get any cancer again (mindset). I had to go through this difficult process alone without psychological or understanding help from the doctors – they did their medical job very well (very important!), but they had not the empathy to think how is my life in the next two weeks until the next chemotherapy. My personal and my professional environment helped me a lot. But I was the one who had to think about it and to find out what possibilities exist. I really had appreciated to have a cancer coach like Catherine Schopfer at that difficult time!"