Need help overcoming challenges in your life?Are you unable to process pain from the past?Are emotions standing in your way?Feeling like you need to change something about your life?Feeling stuck and unable to move on?
What is the Strive & Thrive Mindset Mastery Program?
To strive is to devote serious effort or energy to something.
In this program strive means to reconnect with yourself and live your own truth, your own passion.
Facing a challenge in life is a good time to stop and take look at your life and what you’ve been doing with it. It’s time to face reality and put aside any denial, pretension or avoidance.
The challenge can take many forms. For some it may be purely mental, for others it can have a physical manifestation. A tension or a disease is the body’s way of telling you that something is terribly wrong - that there is an enormous imbalance in your life. But you don’t need to get a disease to make adjustments in your life and find a way to bring your special gifts to the world. A disease is really a dis-ease in your body that you’ve been carrying around for too long.
To strive is to take responsibility for your life and make the necessary changes to thrive. It’s only when you take control of your life that you can start the healing process. Thriving means living a life with intention and a sense of purpose, with passion and clarity.
The goal of The Strive & Thrive Mindset Mastery Program is to help you find your truth. To help you peel off the layers and unfold your true nature. This will help you start living an authentic life every day. It will help you understand your old belief system, overcome your limitations, fulfill your potential, gain independence, find your purpose and learn to reflect on the past while thriving in the present.
Life’s challenges can be the starting point of your transformation and the trigger for creating your dream life!
Through this System, you will reconnect with your inner wisdom and creative force to live the life of your dreams.
- Find the strength and learn the tools to relaunch your life and regain your confidence.
- Unlearn old habits and beliefs, start using new tools to process and overcome emotional traumas and exhausting patterns.
- Stop feeling like a victim of circumstance and start seeing the opportunities to evolve and grow.
- Get clear on your purpose and set new life goals aligned with your heart's desire.
- Design a personal success strategy for your future, in perfect alignment with your life energy and calling.
My Goal is to help you regain clarity and strength; to accelerate your life with intention and purpose so you can thrive and flourish both personally and professionally.
Through the systematic and integrative approach of the Strive & Thrive Mindset Mastery Program, you will achieve:
Mental and Spiritual Health
How can The Strive & Thrive Program help you?
- 12 Personal Development Modules with reflecting exercises in between the sessions to dive deeper and start getting your first results.
- 6 months of coaching to give you the tools to Strive and Thrive for the rest of your life.
- 12 x 90 min online group coaching calls with Catherine Schopfer to help you gain a deeper understanding of the modules, share your challenges, your success stories, get clarity and decide on the next steps you want to take.
- Tools to blast through barriers and fears and rebuild your confidence.
- Flash-coaching when necessary (10-15 minute sessions over the phone or online communication method of your choosing).
- Online access to videos, coaching worksheets and other resources.
- A single hour-long 1-on-1 coaching session with Catherine (delivered online)
- Unlimited access to a confidential Strive & Thrive Facebook group, only accessible to the Strive & Thrive Coaching participants, where you will be able to read information from your coach, ask questions, post messages, share your successes, your challenges and get extra support 24/7 in total confidentiality.
What does The Strive & Thrive Program focus on?
The Coaching is available in English.
Learn how setting goals, taking action and getting clear fuels your transformation; Gain valuable insight into negativity and fear and how this impacts your life.
Discover your beliefs, including your limiting beliefs; Apply ten techniques to release unwanted feelings and clear your mind of negative dialogue.
Understand your conscious and subconscious minds and how they interact; Incorporate the use of Vision Boards and design your future.
Identify stress points in your life and how to reduce them; Focus more on the positive in all aspects of your life.
Achieve a more awakened state –one where you watch for inspiration; Increase courage and confidence so you can pursue opportunities and challenges with a greater sense of peace and certainty.
Apply the concept of “Turn It into Something Good” to both past and future life events; Learn how to deepen existing relationships and manifest financial health.
Discover the 5 Keys That Helped Me Overcome Cancer - and it’s not what you think!
Get an impactful guide on thriving through cancer! Implementing these 5 practices have an immediate impact on how you cope with your health challenges and reveal strategies to avoid them altogether.
As a holistic cancer coach, I’ll be here to help guide you from diagnosis to recovery and every step in between.
Surviving is necessary. Thriving is elegant.
Until now it helps me to go through difficult situations
"The coaching with Catherine helped me to reflect my personal beliefs and discover my drivers and barriers for a happier life. Although already some time ago, I still enjoy the impact. Until now it helps me to go through difficult situations. I have the ability to see positive things even if things really don’t go well, even to reflect, 'what’s the positive thing I can take out of this situation'. I’m able to drive my own decisions as I’m now aware what the important things are for me. It’s a journey, which I recommend..."
Enabled me to put my work and life in a constructive perspective
"The essential qualities of a coach – an excellent listener, impartial and objective view on the clients work and life, experience and practice to draw on. That is Catherine. Catherine’s coaching enabled me to put my work and life in a constructive perspective. I emerged out of the other side feeling calm, motivated, more balanced and moving forward. I liked the Describe, Express, Specify and Consequences (DESC) exercises the most. And just having someone to talk through work-life issues without judging. My biggest lesson was to appreciate the ordinary aspects of life, because a life lived through a search for pleasure is no life at all."
It made me open my eyes
"Catherine has allowed me to find in myself several keys to progress in my personal and professional life. It made me open my eyes to the way I acted and/or reacted in certain circumstances... I was able to speak very openly to Catherine who offered her total, non-judgemental attention. We also understood each other very well and I can say that I had a very good feeling with Catherine. What was very interesting was that I brought my experience of the week to each session and we worked on the points that could weigh me or cause me a problem. At each session, I was able to become aware of my attitude or my way of acting in real-life situations... I learned many lessons from her coaching but thinking of myself first before others was the biggest lesson I learned about myself. I also learned that I could not change others but only myself. And the last big lesson was to make spontaneous decisions."